While doing some very last minute Christmas shopping the other day, I was struck by how many people were coughing and sneezing in the stores! I swear if I could put Lucas in a germ proof bubble, I would! The last time he was sick, he was miserable and had a very raw nose from all of the wiping and suctioning. He cried at the very sight of a tissue or wipe. So, when I came across Boogie Wipes recently, my curiosity was piqued. Boogie Wipes are saline moistened wipes for wiping runny noses. They have added moisturizers like Vitamin E, Aloe, and Chamomile and they are alcohol, Phthalate, and Paraben free. Of course, Boogie Wipes were created by a mom-actually two moms named Julie and Mindee, (aka “The Boogie Moms”) who knew that there had to be a better, less painful way to wipe their kids’ noses.
Recently, I was able to try Boogie Wipes out for myself. I received them in both the Fresh and Grape scent. I tested them out on myself first. My first impression was that I could have gladly eaten the grape scented wipe! Seriously, it smells heavenly-good enough to eat! The Fresh scent is wonderful too and both are very lightly scented. Obviously, you can’t eat it so how does it do in the toddler boogie-wiping category? Honestly, both Mike (the hubby) and I can’t stop raving about these! We love them so much because they really work. Boogie Wipes are soft and extremely gentle on the skin. Lucas has very sensitive skin and these did not irritate his skin at all. They were able to loosen any gunk in and around his nose and he did not complain at all! We now use Boogie Wipes every night before bed to make sure the munchkin has a boogie-free nose. Since Boogie Wipes come packaged like traditional wipes or individually wrapped, they are very easy to travel with so I have another package tucked in my diaper bag for on-the-go boogie emergencies.
How to Enter:
1. Visit Boogie Wipes and tell me something about the company or product that I did not mention here.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a link to Boogie Wipes and another to Jolly Mom. Leave a comment with your URL.
3. Add Jolly Mom to your Twitter and Tweet about the giveaway. Leave a comment telling me that you did.
4. Follow Jolly Mom or Subscribe to Jolly Mom. Leave a comment telling me that you do.
5. Add my button to your sidebar and leave a comment telling me that you did.
6. Stumble this post and leave a comment with your Stumble name telling me that you did.
7. Add the Mom Time in ’09 Blog Party button on my sidebar to your site for an additional TWO entries. Leave a comment with your blog’s URL.
- Mom Time in ’09 Blog Party Early Entries
- No Squeeze Juice Box Holder Giveaway
- Skin MD Giveaway
- Boogie Wipes Gift Basket Giveaway