Hope you’ll join us for the Curvation #ShapeofBeauty Twitter Party on September 18th at 2pm ET! See party details below!
“Don’t wear white after Labor Day.”
“Stay away from horizontal stripes.”
“Don’t mix black and navy.”
Do these sound familiar? Chances are you’ve been told at least one of these “fashion rules” before. But when it comes to fashion, rules were made to be broken! And especially for the majority of women in this country who don’t fit a size-zero mold!
Curvation believes that curvy isn’t a size or a shape, but an attitude! The Motherhood is excited to team up with Curvation for a Twitter party where women can share ideas about how they can dress and feel their very best! Join the conversation as we rewrite our own beauty and fashion rules!
Prize elegibility: Entrants must be residents of the U.S. and over the age of 18.
Check out the New Shape of Beauty from Curvation!
- Arianne, Mabel and Riv - @ariannesegerman
- Beth, Plus Size Mommy - @PlusSizeMommy
- Jennae, Green & Gorgeous - @jennaepetersen
- Jennifer, Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog - @SJBlahBlahBlog
- Kelly, Big Curvy Love - @BigCurvyLove
- Lisa, Life with Lisa - @lisasamples
- Mary, Giving Up On Perfect - @MaryCarver
- Piera, Jolly Mom - @JollyMom
- Sherry, Superexhausted - @
- Ty, Gorgeous in Grey - @gorgeousingrey
- Xenia, Raised by Culture - @RaisedByCulture