EarthLust bottles are made from high quality #304 food grade stainless steel, which is naturally safe unlined. All of their bottles are a custom design and many are limited edition. All of the paints they use are non-toxic and the caps are all BPA-free. The bottles come in several sizes: 13 ounce, 20 ounce and 1 liter sizes. Each bottle comes with a high quality carabineer and optional sports tops are available for the 13 and 20 ounce sizes. The sport tops make these an excellent option for kids to use.
I was able to try out the 20 oz. bottle in the Green Parsley design and it is gorgeous and so well made! I love that it comes with a carabineer clip, which is great for working out, taking a walk, or to attach to your bag when your hands are full. EarthLust bottles are a great way to do something good for your health, your family’s health, and the health of the planet while being totally stylish at the same time.
Want It: Visit one of EarthLust’s local or online retailers to buy one of these stylishly green bottles for yourself. ($16-21).
1. Visit EarthLust and tell me which bottle design is your favorite-make sure you tell me the actual name.
2. Enter the “Mom Time in ’09″ giveaway at Go Graham Go.
3. Blog about the two giveaways and link to EarthLust, _____________, www.gograhamgo.com, and www.jollymom.com and leave the link to your post in the comment.
5. Subscribe to Jolly Mom by reader or email or Follow on blogger.
6. Follow Jolly Mom on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway.
7. Stumble this post (the post, not the site).
8. Add the “Mom Time in ’09″ button to your sidebar.
9. Add the Jolly Mom button to your sidebar.